eProcessify has four user roles with its defined access level to maintain security and transparency in the workflow.
There are four user roles on eProcessify having different levels of access and authority. We have defined the access level, keeping in the note sensitivity of data in the system. The following are the roles available on the platform :
The detailed table below outlines the access level of each role.
The owner has access to all the modules of the platform. eProcessify ensures the owner at no level loses control over the task.
- The owner has access to all the modules.
- The owner only manages all passwords.
- The owner can invite managers, members, guests to the platform.
- Only the owner can delete a company.
The owner invites a manager on eProcessify with a set of access levels.
- The manager can invite members and guests.
- Import client list to the platform
- Manager can create a checklist and assign to a member
The owner and manager can invite a member to use the platform, with access level limited to working on the assigned task.
- A member can configure client email, add labels, and add comments to the task.
- Members can create and edit a company but can't delete it.
- Members can update the task's status as in-progress, awaiting a reply, completed, and much more.
- Members can view all attachments concerning the company.
- Member can delete only those attachment which he has uploaded.
A guest can be an auditor or a representative of any company added on eProcessify for a limited period and a specific task. Minimal access level has been provided to a guest.
- Add notes, labels, comments, and attachments to the allocated task.